Monday 23 March 2015

Red Entry 4


It has been a couple of days since I last wrote. Right now I’m only about a dozen miles to the next town. I was eager to reach the next town so I was having Wan go really fast and that was my mistake. It took even longer to get there and i had to take breaks so Wan could catch his breath. Little did I know that bandits were hiding above me watching from trees. So this continued till I got close to the town when I was about half a mile away from the town. I stopped to rest Wan. He was really tired and needed lots of water. I was filling up a water bowl when the bandits stroke. They dropped out of the trees with dagger in hand. There was five of them and they all surrounded me and Wan with big gleaming daggers. I tightly gripped the water bowl in my hand. When the first one moved forward I splashed the water on his face and threw the bowl and another one. Then I jumped on to Wan back and made him run as fast as he could. I rode as fast as I could and did not slow down till I got to the town and told the head of the town that bandits attacked me and that he should tell everybody to be alerted. The head of the town said settle down I’ll get some water and food for your horse and yourself and tell the town to be on guard for them. Thank you sir but why aren’t you scared of bandits attacking the town? Were used to it here lots of bandits like to hide out by the road and attack travelers here, but they aren’t really a harm all the do is try to intimidate you. Ok, thankyou. No problem we can deal with the bandits but for now you need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment