Friday 20 March 2015

Blog Post #1



                                                                   Blogger #1

I am now at Panzhihua, I am next to the Yangtze lac. I know that there a lot of people in this town. If you didn't know how I got there than now you'll know, I got there in a wooden boat. I am now walking 2 miles down stream just for the fun of walking. I notice that three people are farming, one young girl, one mom and one dad. I ask them what they are farming. They say they're farming  rice. I ask them if I can help? They say yes. The mother teaches me how to cut the rice. I farm for six hours, I am so tired because the farming is so hard. I am looking at my watch and now it's 8 pm. I ask if I can stay at their home and they say yes. I think now that they are my friends. I can see that they also have a little boy but I think he is too young to farm. I notice that they have a house made of bamboo but I don't know where they got all that bamboo from. I ask what we are eating, she says it is a surprise. I wait ten minutes but it is still not ready, it smells good, I wonder what it is. Five minutes later the diner is ready, I see what it is, it is the rice that we cut together with some chicken. We are eating outside in the backyard and now I understand why they had so much bamboo it's because they have a forest of bamboo behind the house. 20 minutes later I'm in bed in a bedroom that they offer me for free. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment