Monday 23 March 2015

Red Entry 1

Hi this is Red the awesome dragon and this is my first  blog. Right now i’m at the source of the yangtze river.  I’m about to start on my journey through the yangtze. Right now i’m about to go buy a boat. I intend to buy a small ship with one mast with sails and and a bed under the deck. There is also some oars under the deck in case of no wind. It cost me 20 cowrie shells Which is a lot but it was worth it. Now I have a great vessel to travel the yangtze in. Since Qinghai is a little way from the start of the river I had to drag my boat to the river.  Before I started my journey started I made a confusion prayer.An ocean of suffering floods the horizon Whence beams yet the sun

But thankfully, Lao Tse guides us in service to humanity,As the three great religions have also taught Mainly to be benevolent of both character and deed.Confucius has illuminated morality;From The Buddha we've learned compassion;The Way of Immortals urges us toward spirituality.From one root spring three counterpart stems.Once it is well-comprehended,We shall purify self and pray: Then I made a tea offering We come bringing tea to god's altar;apricot in spring, chrysanthemum in fall,hear our sincere, respectful call upon merciful god to bless us all The great way a light to pierce the pall,may each living being your peace befall

No comments:

Post a Comment