Sunday 22 March 2015

Blog #2

                                                           Blogger #2

I have just woken up, it is 6 am, I sleep very well but something woke me and I think it is some music, I am going to check. I go in to the living room and I see the little girl playing a flute but it is not any old flute it's a bamboo flute. I say to her, you know how to play a flute  really well. The little girl responds: thank you! An hour later it is time for breakfast. The mom says that we are eating congee today. If you don't know what that is, it is watery rice. I'am now finishing my breakfast and I have to leave because I don't want to lose time. I am saying goodbye to the little girl, to the mom and to the dad. I liked this family but now I have to go somewhere else and it's a mile away, down stream. I arrive at their house and I'm going there because they own the biggest mine in Panzhihua. I'm knocking at the door, they open it. three little boys, one mom and one dad come out to see me and to say hello. So I say hello back. I say: can I see your mine please? They say yes. So all six of us are going there. We have to walk 200 hundred feet away from their house to see the mine. 2 minutes later, I'm in this giant mine and it is really long and narrow. For the rest of the day, the father is teaching me things about the mine. 8 hours later we are back at the house and I am ready to sleep. SoI have to say goodbye and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment