Sunday 22 March 2015

Blog #3

                                                        Blogger #3

I woke up but this time it was normal. I am going into the kitchen, I see the mom, the dad and two boys but one is missing so I ask the mom: where is the boy? She says that he is still sleeping. Today I am eating the same thing as yesterday. After my breakfast I say thank you to everybody because now I have to leave. Now I take my wooden boat to go to a small town and the town has a good fishing spot. The town is 50 miles downstream. It is now 11pm, I'm in the town and I'm getting a little hungry. I see people siting on the ground trying to sell food. I go to the a lady who is selling fruit like bananas, strawberries, watermelon. So I buy 20 strawberries and 4 bananas. Now I go to a guy who is selling grilled squirrels, I know that's a little bit disgusting but that was the only thing that I could find. I am eating my lunch on the ground next to the Yangtze river. 10 minutes later, after I finish my lunch, I see one old woman who I find to be pretty good at fishing. So I go to her and say hello. Also I ask her if she can teach me how to fish and she says yes. She tells me that one part of fishing is the technique and the second part is pure luck. She also tells me that we can catch some yellow head catfish, carp, Copper fish and Chinese shad. We are becoming friends and so I ask her if I can sleep at her house and she says yes. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment