Monday 23 March 2015

Red Entry 3

Right now I’m in the town Yanzhou. After the crash I walked to I came upon the town. It’s a nice little town with a tavern and some small shops, but best of all they have a horse breeder. The horse breeder’s name was Chao, which means excellent. So I hope he had some excellent horses for me. When I came in he was stroking a nice strong brown stallion. I knew the moment I saw that horse that I needed it. I came right up to Chao and said what for the brown stallion. I didn’t have much but a couple cowrie shells. I also needed to get food and water and clothes. So probably wasn’t the best idea to say what do you want for it. Anyway CHao was super nice and sold it to me for 5 cowrie shells and he threw in some horse food and a saddle.  By now my once massive wallet was shrunken to a 3 cowrie shells. Luckily the people who lived in Yanzhou were nice people and they gave me great deals on rice, buns, water, and pickled vegetables. By The time I had everything I needed I basically didn’t own a wallet. Anyways Chao let me sleep in his barn for the night. In the morning before I left Chao told me the name of the horse is name was Wan which means gentle and that he will help you through your journey. Before I left I thanked Chao and wished him luck with his business

No comments:

Post a Comment