Sunday 22 March 2015

Blog Post #4

                                                               Blogger#4

Now it's the morning and I am still in the house of the old women. I say: goodbye, thank you! Now I am out side in the small town. I have my wooden boat so I could go to Chongqing but it is so far away, like 90 miles and 90 miles in my boat is a long time. It is now 12 am, so I need to get some food. 10 minutes later I see a small village so I stop there to get some food. I stop my boat near the riverbank. Now I am on the land and I see someone selling things but I don't now what they are. I see that he sells fish and that is perfect for me. I buy some fish but after I notice that the fish are not cooked so I have to make a fire. I get some wood in the forest near the village, I make a fire and I cook the fish. Now I am no longer hungry. I come back to my boat so I can keep going the trip. It is now 8 pm, I start to get hungry again and Chongqing is 7 miles away but then I see a noodle seller in a boat so I go to her and I see that it is the old lady that was fishing before. I ask her if she was the girl that was fishing and she says no, but that she's a twin. I ask her if I can get some noodles and I get them for free. We talk together until I finish my noodles, after I tell her that I have to go to Chongqing and stay the night so she said that she live at Chongqing. I told her if I could stay the night at her house and she said yes. That's the end of my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment