Saturday 21 March 2015

Zhou dynasty

MONTH ONE:  
Yuck! I have just stepped in mud. I hate mud. I HATE IT! everyone speaks Sichuanese here. any way for my journey I am walking through Chongqing and working my way up the river to Wuhan. now i've been thinking, maybe I should go and interview emperor Wu. I hear that his father had gotten thrown in jail. then died soon after. I must find out the reason time to walk. Ugg mud again! okay gotta go bye journal.
okay I am here at the emperor's door, here I go.
okay so i sort have just gotten thrown in jail, I really dont want to talk about it but the is is my talk with the emperor Wu went.
me: hi king Wu
Wu: welcome welcome so you have come to interview me?
Me: yes I have, now tell me why did your father get thrown in jail?
Wu: well he decided to make alliances with neighboring chiefs but that scared the shang people and that got him thrown in jail.
me: ohy m
Wu :then his alliances helped him get bailed out by giving the shang people presents. .
me: oh. so tell me, what do you plan to do now that your father is gone?
Wu: well first i am going to overthrow the Shang people in about ten days.
me: really? how many people do you have to attack the Shang people?
Wu: oh just about 50,000
me:h,mm and the Shang?
Wu:well i've heard that they have 700,000
me: What! that is SUCH a STUPID idea! You'll never win!
and that is when i got thrown in jail. well i think i am going to throw you away now journal, nothing i can do with you anymore. YES! YES YES YES YES YES! oh sorry i just got bailed out. time to start walking.


MONTH FIVE :
okay i have just gotten to Yichang and... MUD! WHEN WILL IT STOP! Mud here mud there, THERES MUD EVERYWHERE! whhyyyyy. anyway i am lost and i need help but i am afraid because that war emperor Wu was talking about ended and i don't know if that is bad or good. any way he won because most of the Shang people were so not happy with their ruler basically all of the troops joined his side. See i was totally correct about him going to win. i mean i am always right. oh #$%* ! sorry but i have just been informed that the Shang king committed suicide! TO HIMSELF! he locked himself in his castle and burned it down with him inside! $%#*& ! bye for now journal cuse i found my way out of this forest. bye bye.


MONTH NINE:
okay i have now reached Yueyan and finally there isn't any mud so i am.. #*&%^$ %^&$* ! MUD! AAHHHH I’M GONNA KILL YOU YOU STUPID MUD! anyway i’m so sad! emperor Wu just died! he was so young! poor Wu. now his son (emperor Chang) has to rule and he is just a child. Eh i am probably smarter than him. man my feet are KILLING me i have been walking the whole way for nine months they might as well fall off. oh comeon! i have been informed ( i need to find things out by myself so ) i have just learned that that little kid who is now the emperor ( :P ) can't control the shang people and now the duke of Zhou (emperor Wu’s brother) has to help out. oh he also has plans so the Zhou can run their power through North China, not Chang. how so unamazing! the duke has full control over the land they have already conquered. okay so bye now jornal time to go.


MONTH THIRTEEN:
okay today is that last thing i am ever righting. i m at my last destination Wuhan and you know what is here? MUD! STUPID FREAKING MUD! i canNOT wait till i get home. any way on my way here i learned from a merchant that the duke of Zhou made emperor chang think he was important then all of the duke’s brothers joined the Shag hire including him and made a rebellion against Chang! oh wait the duck didn't join the rebellion. nevermind instead he gathered his army and ended the rebellion. oh and i heard from a peasant that a new religion is coming to life. i think it is called confusion or somthing like that but any anyway yeah.. goodbye everyone that it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment